WordCamp Netherland 2016 was an amazing event I had the privillege to speak on! As promised to the awesome crowd, here are the slides from my presentation!
Faster is Better!
Napoli is one of my favourite cities in the world! I am just combining a quick list for a friend with the nices places to go to if you have a limited amount of time!
- Castello dell’Ovo ( map ) – Just stop your car somewhere and walki around the castle – it’s beautifyl waterfront street with amazing houses, nice view – pure Napoli.
- Piazza del Plebiscito ( map ) – It’s an amazing piazza, one of the biggest in Italy if not the bigest one, with the beautifl dome and home of the royal palace
- Castel Nuovo ( map ) – You will hear people from Napoli refer to it as Maschio Angioino too. Very beautifyl place, one of the most famouse landmarks of the city!
- Walk on Via Toledo ( map ) – great street with a lot of good shops caffee bars, etc.
- Piazza Dante ( map ) – an amazing place with a lot of old shops, small shops, restourants, authentic Napoli atmosphere.
Those should be good enough for a day hanging around 🙂
Working on that awesome interior design website using the Genesis framework decided that it needs a bit of spicing up in the gallery section in order to separate it from the big images usually being posted above it. So decided to make those gallery images black and white and show their colour on hover.
Here’s how to do it only with CSS and using an SVG:
filter: url("data:image/svg+xml;utf8,<svg xmlns=\'http://www.w3.org/2000/svg\'><filter id=\'grayscale\'><feColorMatrix type=\'matrix\' values=\'0.3333 0.3333 0.3333 0 0 0.3333 0.3333 0.3333 0 0 0.3333 0.3333 0.3333 0 0 0 0 0 1 0\'/></filter></svg>#grayscale");
filter: gray; /* IE 6-9 */
That’s it, you have super awesome galleries now 🙂